In light of the government ban on non-essential, organised public gatherings due to global health concerns regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), the Sydney PBR Origin scheduled for Saturday June 20, 2020 has been postponed to Saturday October 10, 2020.
Please retain your ticket as all tickets purchased for the original date will be honoured for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend the new date, you will can receive a full refund by submitting a request to the Ticketek website before Thursday 23 April 2020.
New date: Saturday 10 October 2020
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
No backpacks or bottles permitted. No bags or purses over the size of an A4 sheet of paper.