2020 Premier’s Gala Concerts – Love to Celebrate!
The Premier’s Gala Concerts bring together some of Australia’s finest stage and recording artists to celebrate NSW seniors. These popular and free celebrations are brought to you by the NSW Government.
Who is a Senior?
Tickets are FREE for NSW residents aged 60 or over
. People with a lifelong disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are classified as a senior if they are aged 50 years or over.
We strongly advise you to travel by public transport and to arrive early.
Alight at ‘Exhibition Centre’ stop for light rail travel. The venue is also just a 15 to 20 minute walk from Central Station, and a 15 minute walk from Town Hall Station.
NSW Transport will add extra transport services to get you to and from the event smoothly. Details of extra services will be available in January 2020.
If you book tickets through Ticketek and intend to organise your own minibus/coach to and from the concerts, please note you will NOT
be able to park close to the venue. If you do arrive at ICC Sydney, you will be asked to find parking elsewhere as the venue does not have capacity. Please plan ahead and look for nearby carparks, ensuring you check the carparks’ height restrictions and rates. If you are planning on organising this, please contact the Groups Booking Office on 1300 361 106.
• Maximum 4 tickets per person per concert.
• People who use wheelchairs, have limited mobility or are hearing impaired should call 1300 130 613.
• 1300 numbers are charged at the cost of a local call.
• The concert features an Auslan interpreter and hearing loops are available throughout the theatre. Some hearing aids may not work depending on whether or not they have a T-Switch.
• Sydney Water refill stations will be available, so bring along your water bottles and stay hydrated!
• Sunscreen will be available on the day – just ask venue staff.
NSW Seniors Festival Expo
While you’re at ICC Sydney, be sure to visit the NSW Seniors Festival Expo
in Exhibition Hall 4.
The Expo will be open from 9:00am to 6:00pm on Thursday 13 February, and from 9:00am to 3:00pm on Friday 14 February.
Entry to the Expo is free (no ticket required for entry).
For further details on the concerts, the expo and NSW Seniors Festival visit www.seniorsfestival.nsw.gov.au
Show is approx. 90 minutes with a 15 minute interval. Doors open 1 hour before each concert start time.